Tuesday, January 4, 2011

04-01-2011

it's been awhile. well, many things happen in my life before. finally my move to Mukah is over. no more here and there. i missed her and her. no matter what i do, i'll always remembers her.

real reason. guess when you're moving away, there's so many things you gotta do in the meantime, there's a baby incoming before. that makes my life much more busy than before.

well, she's successful now. im glad. im happy to see her success. hopefully she found her suitable job. anyway, back to my life. failing my 1st driving test. re-testing it on this 12th January. hopefully i can go out to re-test since im starting my work tomorrow.

tomorrow gonna be a big day for me. am looking forward to it. hehe. my room, now full of pinkish stuff. well since the baby arrive, my little angel, my bro only daughter, Nurhani Jezmin..
everything in this house is mostly pink!. hahaha.

pink + green = nice, peace and enjoy. hahaha. thats it for today. going to do my laundry, eat and watch bones. gosh. hopefully tomorrow going to be a great day.

tata for now.


sincerely written by;

Greeny Ijo a.k.a d4rk-s0uL


No comments:

Post a Comment