Thursday, February 3, 2011

03-02-2011

5 days more till the day. still remembering it thou someone have totally erased it. anyway. whatever happens, its all my fault and i take it as a lesson for me. lesson of life.

what else. oh yeah. work world. when you think its easy as heaven, basically its like a war zone and kinda game fucking shit stuff. the moment you think your in your pace of work. suddenly boom! some people just can't see the others relaxing away so quickly done doing their job.

what else. erm, i'm going to have my 2nd nephew/niece this year. cool. busy again. phone just for calling bro to pick me up from work and lunch time. less messaging to others. weird. i'm starting to neglecting people again and stuck in my zone.

guess i still can't figure some of life rules yet. money money money. yup! big probs now. need money to stay on my 5+years old laptop. guess tuesday / wednesday in to the doctors house for new HDD and maintenance. +++++ my back pain is ok now due to always eats meds. hehehe. i'm too old to take care of myself. back pain, headache = MEDS! LOTS OF MEDS!

eating meds makes me well, active and i can stand up more than before. but one thing effects me is my eye sight. hehe wish i could pass my license 1st before i go with thick glasses. sleeping disorders, nope haven't having it for awhile due to my medicine.

medicine makes me 'sleep dead' hahaha. whatever it takes for me to open my eyes every morning. i will eat till one day my body refuses it all.

written by;

Greeny Ijo a.k.a d4rk-s0uL

p/s: [SG]=1nk= still in memory. thnx for everything babe. hopefully before i gone forever, you could forgive me for everything i've done. forgive me dear sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment